11/6/08

November 6 - 43 Days until my Alaska Trip!

So only 43 days until I leave to visit Lindy and Bob in Kenai, Alaska... I have a new NorthFace jacket, plenty of other warm clothes, a ticket that requires 3 different airlines to get me there and back, and I am excited!  There will possibly be 4 ft. of snow on the ground, and Lindy already has plans for us to go "extreme snow tubing."  

Breakdown - December 20, 2008 - 9:45am leave Nashville, then arrive at 11:40ishpm in Anchorage.  December 30, 2008 - 12:30am - depart Anchorage, then return to Nashville in the early evening.  

More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wen! :)
Hope you'll have a nice fireplace handy during your Alaskan Christmas. Brrrr. Pops

WendyB said...

Yes - unlike Russia, I believe Alaskan residents have control of their heat settings. =) But...I will have to tell her how awesome Kurt's heated seats in his car are... WB